Monday, March 6, 2017

Check out some gorgeous balls!

Hey we had a cold snap so I had to make some soup. Italian Wedding cake soup. With gorgeous balls.

Little meatballs that is.

I didn't do the whole boat. I only made a quick soup to warm it up. Check out the video at the Wife's blog.

If you could leave a comment or even follow the blog I would really appreciate it. We are trying to promote a new lifestyle brand with fashion, cooking and other elements that I think you might enjoy.

Thanks.

7 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Did you like those balls in your mouth?

Trooper York said...

Tasty

Leland said...

What was that cheese on the balls?

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

Is that your wife or your daughter?

;-)

chickelit said...

Those are Italian balls? No wonder Italian fertility is at an all time low.

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

Not to worry, Islam is breeding.

Trump fan said...

Where's the Cake ???? I thought it was Italian wedding soup??!!