Saturday, October 1, 2016
Maybe you can enjoy it for a psychological laugh. Maybe you can contribute.
Trump doesn’t bother me, and Lester Holt is insignificant. It’s only Hillary that’s quoted. She starts with “*” and my impulses are enclosed inside brackets.
"Please Dr Casey, will you continue grand rounds with the medical students?"
"I don't feel like it Dr. Zorba. Why don't you go dance or break some plates or some shit like that there?"
"I told you Casey, that is an entirely different Zorba. Now come on before I have to fire you and hire that fanook Kildare."
"I don't know. If you aren't gonna bring me any whiskey, beer or gin.....well maybe you can bring me some water."
"Look that is another entirely different movie you douche. If don't listen to me and do what I say I have to get the cops involved and get your greasy ass out of here. I think I am gonna give Joe Gannon a call."
"Who the fat guy?"
"That's an entirely differ....oh shit forget it!"
In a rambling speech accusing the United States and the European Union of “hypocrisy,” Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte compared himself to German Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, saying he would be “happy to slaughter” as many “drug addicts” as Hitler massacred Jewish people.
New York Post by Joshua Rett Miller September 30, 2016
“Since our kids kneeled at the football game last week, there’s been a lot of racial tension in the community,” said parent Dee Green. “Never would I have expected that students, or even families, would have taken it as far as wearing Ku Klux Klan paraphernalia to the school.”
However, it turns out that under those sheets were three minority students. The school district said two are hispanic and one was middle eastern.
“The last thing we need is to have any student regardless of race dressed up in that type of costume,” Browning told the public.
Along with the three students in sheets, another wore a confederate flag as a cape. He was asked to take it off and wasn’t disciplined.
Friday, September 30, 2016
Here is Alicia Machado in fat suit again having fun on the El Gordo y La Flaca show. Fat and skinny. I always thought this show is a bit weird, but here it is, two overweight people having great fun with their own condition.
Nevertheless, here’s what Lynn Vavreck comes up with. We can make it fast because it's all so absurd.
* women more than men (so what)
* younger more than older (so what)
* Latinos more than blacks with whites in the middle (Racist!)
* undecideds are more uncertain about political issues (of course)
** Trump’s wall
** minimum wage
** undecided about favorability of Republicans and about Dems, and Obama. (All your silly liberal concerns, not mine)
I’ll tell you who they are without any poll responses. I’ll tell you who undecided voters are without any research whatsoever. I’ll describe them off the top of my head. But I don't have to because you know all this too. So, for a laugh.
* They’re the people who cannot tell which is more important, their own self-identity or the country.
* They’re the people who take 30 minutes to decide what to wear each day.
* They’re the people who wait in line at fast food and then study the menu when they get to the counter.
* They’re the people who use their credit for cash to buy pot.
* They’re the people with poor sources of information.
* They’re the people who wait so long to decide anything that they miss the chance.
* They’re the people who cannot trust their own gut instinct.
* They’re the people who respect opinions of others over their own.
* They’re the people who flip a coin and let chance decide.
* They’re the people with difficulty managing money.
* They’re the people who anguish over which line to join at grocery store checkout. Then change.
* They’re the people who wear the wrong shoes.
* They’re the people who find too many options overwhelming.
* They’re the people standing in front of movie rental boxes for way too long.
* They’re the people who cannot decide what to have on their pizza.
* They’re the people who strongly prefer others to decide.
* Who cannot plan a vacations.
* Who decide purely on emotion.
* Who are permanently late.
* Who cannot choose their own school, their courses, their teachers.
* Who then question their own decisions.
* They’re the people frightened and anguished by important decision.
* Who don’t know where to sit in a theater.
* Who prefer more involved government.
* Who ask, "Which looks better?"
* Who ask, “Does this make my ass look big?”
But don't be fooled.
* They are NOT the people who ask you, “So what do you think about (any current subject)?” That’s merely the opener used by decisive people by way of forcefully arguing their own settled opinion.
That made me think that it really would suck to be stopped and frisked. But then, in cities that have restrictive conceal carry laws why the need to stop? Why the need to actually frisk based on profiling or even just randomly? Why is it not possible to scan and do that in passing? We have technology that scoops up all kind of electronic information in passing picking up information where it rightfully belongs, so why don't we have similar technology that scans for gun-size pieces of metal, gun shape pieces of metal where they should not be? I imagined undercover police on foot or inside cruisers with technology that detects the barrel or the receiver of a gun, that density of metal, that weight range of metal while ignoring jewelry and other worn metal so that needn't be intrusive. Avoiding profiling, the individuals detected carrying the shape and weight of a barrel or receiver then stopped and their gun confiscated. I imagined a very large number of guns being confiscated in blighted cities this way while leaving alone all other innocent law abiding gun owners.
Google images [portable metal detector]
Okay, pile on.
Thursday, September 29, 2016
* ranfla: spanish name for a lowrider or a old ass fixed up car...preferably Chevy
* rantallion: 18th c. One whose shot pouch is longer than the barrel of his fouling piece.We saw him in the locker room and he's a real rantallion. Ha ha ha.
* Raoul Wallenberg: as a Swedish humanitarian who worked in Budapest, Hungary, during World War II to rescue Jews from the Holocaust. Between July and December 1944, he issued protective passports and housed Jews in buildings established as Swedish territory, saving tens of thousands of lives
* Rashomon effect: the effect of the subjectivity of perception on recollection, by which observers of an event are able to produce substantially different but equally plausible accounts of it. It is named for Akira Kurosawa's film Rashomon, in which a crime witnessed by four individuals is described in four mutually contradictory ways.
* ratiocinating: form judgments by a process of logic; reason. “but that doesn't really matter, how I feel about it retroactively ratiocinating about it.”
* recension: the practice of editing or revising a text based on critical analysis. When referring to manuscripts, this may be a revision by another author. The term is derived from Latin recensio "review, analysis". A critical revision of a text
* recherche du temps perdu: In search of lost time
* recherché: exquisite: lavishly elegant and refined. Sought out with care; choice. Hence: of rare quality, elegance, or attractiveness; peculiar and refined in kind. Rare.
* Recidivism: the act of a person repeating an undesirable behavior after they have either experienced negative consequences of that behavior, or have been treated or trained to extinguish that behavior. It is also known as the percentage of former prisoners who are rearrested. The term is most frequently used in conjunction with substance abuse and criminal behavior.
* recidivist: Denoting such a person: "recidivist male prisoners"; "women are rarely recidivist".
* recrudence: 1. Revival of material or behavior that had previously quiesced. 2 . A recurrence of symptoms in a patient whose blood stream infection has ...
* rectitudinous: the quality of being honest and morally correct.
* recursion: the process of repeating items in a self-similar way. For instance, when the surfaces of two mirrors are exactly parallel with each other the nested images that occur are a form of infinite recursion. The term has a variety of meanings specific to a variety of disciplines ranging from linguistics to logic. The most common application of recursion is in mathematics and computer science, in which it refers to a method of defining functions in which the function being defined is applied within its own definition. Specifically this defines an infinite number of instances (function values), using a finite expression that for some instances may refer to other instances, but in such a way that no loop or infinite chain of references can occur. The term is also used more generally to describe a process of repeating objects in a self-similar way.
* recursive: drawing upon itself, referring back; of an expression, each term of which is determined by applying a formula to preceding terms; of a program or function that calls itself; which can be computed by a theoretical model of a computer, in a finite amount of time; whose characteristic function ...
* redoubt: (military) a temporary or supplementary fortification; typically square or polygonal without flanking defenses, an entrenched stronghold or refuge. a fort or fort system usually consisting of an enclosed defensive emplacement outside a larger fort, usually relying on earthworks, though others are constructed of stone or brick. ...
* refectory: a room used for communal meals, especially in an educational or religious institution.
Twitter comment autocorrect: Let me be refectory clear. Europe will be destroyed by the third world Muslim garbage it is allowing in
* refractory period: period after sex when organs is not possible and sometimes erections are not possible.
* refractory: Stubborn or unmanageable - his refractory pony. Resistant to a process or stimulus - some granules are refractory to secretory stimuli. (of a person, illness, or diseased tissue) Not yielding to treatment - healing of previously refractory ulcers.(of a person or animal) Resistant to infection. (of a substance) Resistant to heat; hard to melt or fuse
* reggin: They hop like the North American reggin. That's very interesting. LiveLeak video of motobike, theft beatdown. Nigger spelled backwards.
* regnant: reigning; ruling."a queen regnant" currently having the greatest influence; dominant."the regnant belief"
* reification: Reification generally refers to making something real, bringing it into being, or making something concrete. Specifically, reification may refer to: Concretization ... Reification (Marxism) - Reification (fallacy) - Reification (computer science) (also known as concretism, hypostatization, or the fallacy of misplaced concreteness) is a fallacy of ambiguity, when an abstraction (abstract belief or hypothetical construct) is treated as if it were a concrete, real event, or physical entity. In other words, it is the error of treating as a concrete thing something which is not concrete, but merely an idea. Another common manifestation is the confusion of a model with reality. Mathematical or simulation models may help understand a system or situation but real life will differ from the model (e.g., "the map is not the territory"). Reification is generally accepted in literature and other forms of discourse where reified abstractions are understood to be intended metaphorically, but the use of reification in logical arguments is usually regarded as a fallacy. sIn rhetoric, it may be sometimes difficult to determine if reification was used correctly or incorrectly.
* remit:1 ) cancel or refrain from exacting or inflicting (a debt or punishment) 2) send (money) in payment or as a gift. 3) the task or area of activity officially assigned to an individual or organization. 4) an item referred to someone for consideration. (about an odd snow globe featuring an upside down polar bear and several dead penguins) penguins and polar bears don’t go together. Comment: Other end of the planet, But I actually know someone who went to manage the Antarctic museum/visitors' centre...I'm sure this kind of thing would be well within their remit...!
* remonstrance: A forcefully reproachful protest.
* rent seeking, political rent seeking: rent seeking is the enactment of tax or regulation that benefits a special interest group at the expense of the rest of society. For instance, American consumers as a group pay millions of dollars more than they have to for sugar (the cost includes both direct purchases of sugar for consumption as well as the added costs of goods that contain sugar).
To protect American sugar growers, laws have been passed to limit the importation of sugar. Since farmers in some foreign countries can produce sugar at a lower cost than American farmers, the American consumers are denied access to the less expensive foreign sugar and are thereby forced to spend more for sugar. Further, American sugar producers, lacking competition from the foreign producers, have no incentive to become more efficient in order to reduce both their costs and prices. While the total cost of the program costs American households, as a group, millions of dollars every year, each American household only pays a few cents more each time they purchase sugar or products containing sugar.
* repine:feel or express discontent; fret."you mustn't let yourself repine"
* repoussé: or repoussage, a metalworking technique in which a malleable metal is ornamented or shaped by hammering from the reverse side. There are few techniques that offer such diversity of expression while still being relatively economical. Chasing is the opposite technique to repoussé, and the two are used in conjunction to create a finished piece. It is also known as embossing.
* reprove: reprimand or censure (someone)."he was reproved for obscenity" reprimand, rebuke, reproach, scold, admonish, chastise, chide, upbraid, berate, take to task, rake/haul over the coals, criticize, censure;
* reredos: a screen or a decorated part of the wall behind an altar in a church. the back of a fireplace or of a medieval open hearth. Middle English, alteration of Anglo-French areredos, equivalent to Middle French arere behind (see arrear ) + dos back (< Latin dorsum)
* res ipsa loquitur: a common law doctrine describing one instance where a plaintiff may use circumstantial evidence to establish the elements of duty and breach in a negligence case. Under res ipsa loquitur, these elements can sometimes be inferred from the character of the accident itself (and, as the Latin is usually translated, "the thing speaks for itself"). Although modern formulations differ by jurisdiction, the common law originally stated that an accident was of this kind when it ... ordinarily would not occur without someone's negligence.... in this instance could not have occurred without someone's negligence.... was caused by an instrumentality that was under the exclusive control of the defendant... was not caused in any way by the plaintiff (i.e., no contributory negligence). Res ipsa loquitur cannot be used to establish the remaining two elements of negligence -- namely, that the plaintiff suffered damages, or that the accident was their cause
* resting-bitch face: "Socialism with a Resting-Bitch Face"
(with apologies to A. Dubcek) Dubcek said, "Socialism with a human face." Commenter was referring to Hillary Clinton.
* retable: a decorative structure raised above an altar at the back, often forming a frame for a picture, bas-relief, or the like, and sometimes including a shelf or shelves, as for ornaments.
* retromingent: Urinating backwards. Also an animal such as a raccoon that urinates backwards. As in: "You have revealed yourself as a miserable, carping, retromingent vigilante, and I for one am sick of wasting my time communicating with you" (Benjamin C. Bradlee, Editor, The Washington Post). From the Latin retro- (back) + mingent from mingere (to urinate).
* revanchism: term used since the 1870s to describe a political manifestation of the will to reverse territorial losses incurred by a country, often following a war. Revanchism draws its strength from patriotic and retributionist thought and is often motivated by economic or geo-political factors. Extreme revanchist ideologues often represent a hawkish stance, suggesting that desired objectives can be achieved through the positive outcome of another war.
* revanchist: A person advocating political retaliation, revanche, especially in order to avenge past military defeats; Advocating a policy of revenge or ... action taken and the policies followed by a government determined to recover a lost territory. — revanche, revanchist.
* rhotacism: several phenomena related to the usage of the consonant r (whether as an alveolar tap, alveolar trill, or the rarer uvular trill):the excessive or idiosyncratic use of the r; conversely, the inability to or difficulty in pronouncing r.the conversion of another consonant into r. The term comes from the Greek letter rho, denoting "r".
* rhotic: screwed up R English pronunciation can be divided into two main accent groups: A rhotic (pronounced /ˈroʊtɨk/) speaker pronounces the letter R in hard and water. A non-rhotic speaker does not pronounce it in hard, and may not in water, or may only pronounce it in water if the following word begins with a vowel. In other words, rhotic speakers pronounce /r/ in all positions, while non-rhotic speakers pronounce /r/ only if it is followed by a vowel sound in the same phrase or prosodic unit (see "linking and intrusive R"). In linguistic terms, non-rhotic accents are said to exclude the sound [r] from the syllable coda before a consonant or prosodic break. This is commonly if misleadingly referred to as "post-vocalic R". Linguistic retardation on a national scale. I just now listened to British people say “medier” for “media” making themselves sound like perfect retards and destroying their entire point.
* ridgling: a male animal with an undescended testicle. An undescended testicle is not a serious or life-threatening condition, though it may cause the animal discomfort at times.
* rishathra: In Larry Niven's Ringworld novels, rishathra is "sexual practice outside one's own species but within the intelligent hominoids." It is not generally considered a taboo and is often used by the myriad hominids of the Ringworld as a way of sealing agreements, such as trade contracts and peace treaties. Humans, though not native to the Ringworld, share a common descent with the hominids of the Ringworld and may participate freely in rishathra. Rishathra is also used as a form of birth control. Because it is impossible to impregnate a member of another species, sexual intercourse with such an individual provides sexual release without the risk of pregnancy. The issue of sexually transmitted diseases is not explored in the Ringworld novels until the last book, Ringworld's Children in which it is briefly mentioned that Ringworld STDs cannot jump the species barrier.
* roman à clef: "novel with a key"also known as faction, is a novel describing real life, behind a façade of fiction."Key" in this context means a table one can use to swap out the names, see figure.
* roundelay: a song in which a phrase, line, or the like, is continually repeated. the music for such a song. a dance in a circle; round dance.
* rubicund: (especially of someone's face) having a ruddy complexion; high-colored.
* rumble: Verb. To discover, to find out. E.g."She rumbled me when she overheard my conversation on the phone." british slang
* rump egyptian: Rump 910 a top tcher-ti rear peh (h sound with sub dot) ui the buttocks, the two thighs, the stern, peh.uiu back of a man the end, peh.uit hinder parts of man or animal, back, rum, fundament, anus. peh.u rump steah. peh.uti the last comer. peh.uiu
* rumpus: A noisy disturbance; a commotion - he caused a rumpus with his flair for troublemaking
* Ruth Ann Adams: said... Having one of those neat-o pop-up cards, hand made by Chip Ahoy himself, is one of my 'bucket list' items. (Ah, bless. That can happen.) http://www.blogger.com/comment.g blogID=6329595&postID=2076757267523106687 profile: https://www.blogger.com/profile/01936054116421006847
A view from Youngstown PA.....not from Pundit USA which is totally out of touch with the electorate this election
“He was wearing just underwear,” Cruz recalled. “He was covered in blood.”
By Bryan Hood Page Six NY Post September 29, 2016
Fox News: Number One Liberal News Outlet
by Don Surber September 28, 2016
With the exception of Sean Hannity, there is not one Fox News contributor backing the conservative candidate in the 2016 presidential race. For all its bloviating over the years about the liberal bias in the mainstream media. Fox News is the No. 1 cable channel of all, including ESPN. And now Fox News is just as liberal.
When you look at where some of that $2.3 billion a year in Fox News revenues go, the reason is clear. The Family Murdoch has invested heavily in Hillary Clinton's election. They want access, and so the family is doing all it can to elect her.
From Breitbart on January 26:
21st Century Fox/News Corp. ranks ninth on the list of the top “corporate and union donors to the Clintons over two decades,” according to a little-noticed list compiled by The Wall Street Journal in 2014. The list counts donations from “companies, foundations, and employees.”
21st Century Fox also ranks as the 13th biggest contributor to Hillary Clinton during her political career, according to a database maintained by the Center for Responsive Politics. The database credits the Rupert Murdoch-owned company as having pitched in $340,936 to her campaigns. That puts Fox just below Lehman Brothers, but eleven spots below second-place Goldman Sachs, on the pro-Clinton list.Fox News has played its conservative viewers for suckers.
The second part of that dream involves the teacher of this marble carving class pulling me aside into her private office glassed off from the working studio. The details are too sexually explicit to mention. She wants to do only two specific things with me, apparently fascinated with my extreme thinness, something totally foreign to her and to all the other teachers and most of the other students. Oddly she leaves the curtain partially opened to the adjoining office so that its occupant might see what she’s doing with me. I wonder about that a bit concerned. As expected the second occupant does enter their own office, sees our activity and enters and joins her playing with me. Then a third. Actually, this was the best part of the dream. Better even than the amazing marble shapes. One after another they each had their way with me and it was all great. All of it. The white marble, the hefty women. All of it.
The second dream is very odd by it recalling within it a previous incident that I finally realized didn’t happen. I realize within the dream that I’m recalling a previous dream that I didn’t actually dream. Nonetheless the episode is extremely graphic. I’m telling this story to lost friend now reappearing in dream form. In the false dream somebody stole a vehicle that I actually did own previously so I stole another one to compensate my loss but this one is much better than the car that I owned. I don’t know what type but it’s ace. And expensive. I drove it all over the place, all over Colorado, I saw all the sights, impressive geography, astounding colorful views, and with my black Belgian sheepdog in the back. And that’s unreal right there because all three of those dogs insisted on sitting up front with her paw on my lap. We saw a lot of truly beautiful sights. Recalling it is actually really cool. When I finished using up the stolen car and finished with it, I parked the car and took Uber home to distance the vehicle from myself so I wouldn’t be busted. But I didn’t care about leaving traces, like dog hair, I didn’t detail the car before dropping it off. I didn’t care about leaving clues to who stole it, loose dog hair in the back seat. I didn’t wipe my own prints. I just didn’t care. I was all, so here’s your car back. Hope nothing happens to it until you find it or before it’s returned to you, whomever. And that’s all. And then within the dream I think to myself, “Oh wow man, that didn’t actually happen. I'm telling this lost friend a dream. Too bad because the whole thing is so ace.” I tell the lost friend, “I guess I dreamed that once.” But awake I know that I didn’t, or I would remember something so ace as that criminal activity and blithe attitude.
The third dream is exploring a new city with two other people, someone in the dreamworld close as a brother, and his wife. The city is mostly low class compressed with low ugly buildings and signs over signs and incredibly interesting to me. I’d like to stop anywhere along the way and explore on foot the shops, explore in more detail what’s going on. I say so in the car whizzing by all that and my companions are not impressed. They don't care to stop and explore anything. It’s like Hong Kong type of intensity. Or more like Macau. There’s tons of stuff going on that is foreign. His wife is singing in the car beautifully. Her own songs. Not with the radio, just singing, and her voice, her range, her holding a tune is quite incredible. I tell them how impressive that is. It could be her profession. They both answer it’s just something she does all the time.
Finally we stop at an Italian restaurant and everything on the menu is odd. Everything is something I never heard of so I just randomly pick something. And here is where the adventure turns sour. We are seated way in the back. In a booth with no opposing seat. A single long booth with a table in front and the view of the entire back portion of the restaurant, the seating furthermost away from everything else. Isolated, actually. The wife is seated first, then her husband who I know better leaving a very large space between them then himself near the outer edge then myself crammed uncomfortably close actually shoulder to shoulder with him right at the edge and struggling for comfortable space. I hate that. I don't like the irrational seating. The spacing that he is insisting on does not make sense. I try to push him closer to his wife to fill the empty space and create more table space for myself but he solidly resists. After some jostling I ask him impatiently, “What the fuck are you doing here, you asshole? This is ridiculous!” And the seating was horrible. Lumpy and busted springs. Torn covering. Red. Ugly. He said, “My wife’s gotta a problem with bugs crawling all around and up her butt.”
“Aw shit. The restaurant people knew that. That’s why they isolated us. It’s why the guy fumigated the seats before we sat down! Why did we even come here? Why go out at all? Why doesn’t she have her butt bugs cured? FFS!"
I woke up disgusted. But oddly pleased with the thought of stealing an exotic car, and further pleased with identifying a false dream within a real dream. That never happened before. And recalling with a great deal of fondness the weird sex portion of the first dream. I could write a whole separate porn story on that bit alone. But nice people like yourselves don’t care to read about that.