Monday, November 21, 2016

Leaked video shows the Clintons celebrating on election night anticipating a win.



It's an edited LiveLeak video reposted to YouTube. Among the YouTube comments:

* I follow you guys for intelligent commentary on the gold, silver and other related markets. I appreciate that this may overlap into politics but this tosh isn't what I expect from you guys.

* person that posted this video..please do not celebrate the pain of another. I would feel bad for no matter who lost.

Oh, shut up, Loser Buzzkills, we're having fun over here. Quit trying to squelch our schadenboners. 

The LiveLeak video is worse. The uploader runs the four seconds looped as he bangs on for four minutes. Comments at LiveLeak are more vehement, both ways, viewers either despise the video or love it.

Edit: Oh! A commenter says, "congratulations, you made a LiveLeak video from a LiveLeak video.

The original is here

7 comments:

Chip Ahoy said...

Hmm, a commenter to the original says this:

As much as I dislike the Clintons I just have to correct this title. This video was taken a couple days before the election when the FBI dropped the investigation (again).

That could be. I just realized. I've never detested a family so much as these three. Together they're just awful.

edutcher said...

No, I don't think this was Comey doing his thing.

Look at Willie jumping up and down. He's thinking, "Interns. And no Moochelle".

AllenS said...

America dodged a bullet.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

LOL - oh how the mighty crime team has fallen.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Who filmed that?

Why isn't it on TMZ?

ndspinelli said...

What Allen said.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

To see the fall of the House of Clinton is just a wonderful thing.