Sunday, May 1, 2016

You smell delightful Miss Moneypenny!



"You smell delightful Miss Moneypenny."
"Thank you Commander Bond that is so nice of you to say. But I am afraid not everyone agrees."
"Why whatever do you mean?"
"Some claim that something just doesn't smell right about me."
"Who said that? Oddjob? Don't mind him. His smeller has been off due to his intense study of perfume. I am sure he means nothing by it."
"Thank you for that Commander Bond."
"No thanks necessary Moneypenny. I always take people as I see them until they prove otherwise. Isn't that how you would like me to take you?"
"Oooohhhhh JJJaaaammmmeeeesssss!"

2 comments:

edutcher said...

Little did Cdr Bond know Miss Moneypenny's real name was Hooker.

Trooper York said...

Well he did call her TJ because she had the bad habit of sliding across the hood of his Aston Martin.