Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pardon the raised arms

The bulletproof shell is formed this way.


Truth is, I admire the work of her stylist. Well done. 

Because you do the best with what you have to work with in front of you. I told the hair stylist sincerely, "Thank you." She nodded acknowledgment. I continued, "For making me beautiful again." She did no such thing and she thought that was a bit funny but tried to play along and not act like that's quite impossible. "I will now resume my catwalk modeling career" patently ridiculous given the way I clunked in, but Jeez, calm down, it wasn't that funny.

5 comments:

edutcher said...

For a second, I thought it was someone else.

edutcher said...

FWIW, CNN and Fox call WA for Trump (76% of the vote, 10 each for the others), and Hillary can Feel The Bern.

MamaM said...

For a second, I thought it was someone else

Sometimes the snake and the bend in the river bear a startling resemblance.

I too took a second look.

As for the crooked thing, it happens all the time with her. It's a life work. Or maybe a life bent, to match the bend her hubby likes to reveal.

Due to the black and white twisting present in this vid, this seems like a good place for an observation that's been around a while on good and evil :

For each tree is known by its own fruit. Indeed, people do not gather figs from thornbushes, or grapes from brambles. The good man brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil treasure of his heart. For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Methadras said...

Why does this bitch wear those Maoist trench coats?

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Why does this bitch wear those Maoist trench coats?

To hide her giant thunder thighs, enormous ass and bloated belly. Don't even try to imagine her without her cover up of of coats and couch throws. uuurup.