Monday, April 4, 2016

What can you get a "Lifetime Supply" of for less than $500?

Toothpicks.
I once bought my brother 10,000 for $5.
Kazoos.
Salt
Toothbrushes, just get the cheapo ones and replace them every 2 months or so.
Razor blades. When i was in the army i got real sick of buying mach 3 cartridges, so i bought a merkur safety razor and a sampler of different razor blades. you can find 100 packs for about $16. I could get 5 days out each blade, even if i shaved every week (including while on leave, lol yeah right) thats 52 blades a year. So at ~$8 a year, $500 will buy you 62.5 years worth of blades. so if from age 17 - 80 is considered a normal lifetime's worth of razorblade necessity, $500 ought to do 'er.
Q-tips.
Sticky notes.
Fuck man. I bought like a huge pack for what would be about 5$ and I've barely touched the things and I regret my decision to get this many, unless I'm just fucking about or being passive-aggressive I basically never use them for anything useful.

4 comments:

bagoh20 said...

Advice.

john said...

A gallon jar of artichoke hearts. At $5 each that would be 100 lifetimes supplies.

I haven't lived that down.

bagoh20 said...

Butt plugs. I mean it's not the plug that wears out. Am I right, Titus?

Trooper York said...

Herpes.

Just ask Ted Cruz.