Friday, April 15, 2016

Sheldon Silvers J date Profile

Shelly 69

Man seeking Woman. Or several Women

Age: Old enough to know better
Height: Hobbit like
Weight: I am a Heavyweight. Ask anybody
Religious Preferences: Orthodox
Sexual Preferences: Anything Unorthodox (no sheets with a hole in it, but you can keep your wig on)

Hi. I like long walks in the rain, reviewing legislation, collecting graft from no show jobs, collecting blow jobs, being one of the three men in the room even if there is only one girl. I like to Shepard extremely liberal legislation that directly contradicts the tenets of my faith. Being a hypocrite. Keeping the Sabbath holy  and keeping kosher unless I am getting to put my meat in your milk bags.

I also love lobbyists and the money they can make you. Please include a photo and a financial statement along with a brief synopsis of what you can do for me.

Oh, also no shwatzes.

No comments: