Saturday, February 20, 2016

Two Hot Airs in one


Two in one is not a criticism. It's what they do, present various points of view. The title is sort of a joke.

But now that comments are disallowed I don't even know why I bother reading. I don't'. I stopped in by habit. Looked. Became dismayed and left without reading. I'll have the shortcut, the short circuited comprehension instead. 

Jonah Goldberg is telling us again what not to do. He can't help himself. He's actually paid to do that. It is undoubtedly his best analysis. I'm supposed to be thankful for it. In a way I am thankful. He's smarter than I about politics, but I'm sick of this bossy crap and he must persist so screw him. He gets too much attention and I cannot talk back.

Rod Dreher has it almost right but must leave out the intervening agency and not even mention reaction to Obama. No, that is skipped. Bush caused Trump reaction directly. Not Obama is voter reaction to four years of demonizing Bush, and Trump is voter reaction to Obama's Constitutional overreach obvious narcissism and observable laziness, and eight years of zero representation in Washington. Democrats free and clear by the title of your published opinion so screw you too.

No comments so my voice is shut out. We'll be hearing Goldberg and we'll be hearing Dreher were we to bother looking further but our own opinions are no value. 

Don't say comments will be available through FaceBook, you know that's the same thing as unavailable. From my point of view, and I'm not even Republican, HotAir is now part of the problem by embracing Facebook space, having that influence part of their site.

4 comments:

edutcher said...

I don't think either one of them know what they're talking about.

rcocean said...

Why any so-called conservative site would hook up with Zuckerberg and give him $$$ is beyond me.

"Hot air" is now that - unironically.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I have an EBL Facebook account, but I would just assume delete it and not bother. I understand why Hot Air is doing what it is doing, but I think this is a bad idea too.

bagoh20 said...

Hot air, became just that by going facebook. Nothing says unserious blather like facebook.