Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The monotony of being Anita



I wondered, "What do you even look like?" This person who parlays a perfectly crap and truly dangerous education into cash. And good cash too. And when I saw for myself and looked through all the images allowing them to take hold something happened, I connected, I felt something disturbing and I realized what it is like to remove one's eyebrows and draw new ones on every day. Psychologically I put myself there and felt what it's like. Every day new eyebrows over the obliterated original ones. And I thought further, and this is really mean, I can do the same thing, draw little eyebrows on my bell end and have a similar result and it turned out like this. 

6 comments:

bagoh20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bagoh20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Did Stacy McCain's twitter suspension have anything to do with this gal?

Probably indirectly.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

It appears on my Yahoo feed, but not on blogger. I don't know what that means.

My fault Bags. I hadn't noticed Chip was up at the plate before me. It'll go back up in an hour.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

There is no way painted on eyebrows can look better than the real ones. That's me.

Maybe she has a medical condition that necessitates daily shore.

Chip Ahoy said...

Yeah, I thought of that. Probably cancer or something horrible It was the oddly drawn eyebrows that did it. The eyebrows that say to everyone presented with them, "I'm having an episode."