Friday, February 12, 2016

Marilyn's Diary

I could never understand why Uncle Herman left us to run away with Carol Herman. After all he had access to my nubile teenage body. I would never deny him. Whatever outrĂ© position or practice he would come up with was fine with me.

What really confused me was how he left Aunt Lily. She had a rockin' body for a woman who was 562 years old. She kept trying to spice up their marriage. She would wear these outrageous outfits to try to spark Uncle Herman's interest. But nothing seemed to work.

I must confess that when she paraded around in her favorite bat bra I got a little wet. I couldn't help it.

You see I also loved my Aunt Lily.

8 comments:

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

outré

Chip Ahoy said...

This is false! You know what? Anjelica Huston made the best Morticia ever. Every one of her scenes is perfect, not a wasted breath or bat of an eye, every moment perfect. You forget as you go along each scene is to be opposite of expectation so each time you're surprised again because you forgot. Stop! Wednesday what did I say about running through the house with a knife? She's chasing Pugsley through the kitchen. Hands her much larger cutting blade. Smiles tenderly. And they had to spray the dress on. She said that she couldn't move. Couldn't walk. She was stuck in place. For her, as actress, the dress was a terrible experience. But it is perfect.

Trooper York said...

You do realize that Lily Munster and Morticia Adams are two different people right Chip?

Trooper York said...

I can't fix the outre word in the post.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I like it that way. Delightful.

Trooper York said...

Your write it the way you live it.

Outre. Hee.

Methadras said...

Mmmm, Yvonne De Carlo chops.

AllenS said...

Whatever happened to Carol Herman?