Thursday, January 14, 2016

11-year-old Indian-origin girl achieves top possible score of 162 IQ

IndiaTimes: Mumbai-born Kashmea Wahi achieved 162 out of 162, which put her in the top one per cent of the country's brightest. The score also puts her in the league of scientists Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking as both are thought to have an IQ of 160.

"It's overwhelming to be compared with the likes of Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein he comparison is implausible and I believe it would take loads of achievements for anyone like myself to be able to get into the league of such legends. Anyways, I am buzzing with excitement," Kashmea said.

"We are ecstatic at Kashmea's Mensa achievement. Although we always believed she had the intellectual prowess, the acknowledgement is reassuring that she does possess the ability , the energy which if well channelised, can lead to something wonderful," her parents said.

7 comments:

Bleach Drinkers Curing Coronavirus Together said...

I see a nice corner office at the top floor of the call center in her future!

edutcher said...

Bet she can figure out all the "Game Of Thrones" plot lines.

bagoh20 said...

I used to have an IQ, but hedonism washed it away, so I learned to survive on well-planned and carefully executed luck.

Rabel said...

I'm just guessing but I'd say that the two gunners in the next post down and Ritmo have an IQ of 162. Not sure of the distribution but Mr. Balls is probably pulling more than his third.

Rabel said...

My gratuitous insult was totally uncalled for. But it felt good.

bagoh20 said...

They left Ritmo outside guarding the scooters.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

That Nikki Haley is such a smart ass!