Monday, December 7, 2015

sky otters

I hate my prezzy dent.

"You hate your president, Little Boy? You hate Obama? Is that any way for nice people to talk? You had just better straighten up. We're not having any of that around here. Now you run along and think about what you just said."

You got me all wrong. Here, Merry Christmas.




Joke, by way of introduction. These are clouds tonight that look a bit like otters swimming, or maybe seals. The prevailing layer moves on dramatically while a separate layer allows clouds to form and dissolve right in front of the lens. They look alive. 

I love it when it goes all Maxwell Parish briefly then snaps out of it. That's my favorite part.

This is 50mm fixed lens. This is all it can do. It's a slight cropping of the available scene. The 60mm fixed lens, a macro, is only slightly larger frame although its barrel is much larger and heavier. This is the smallest, lightest, fastest lens that I have to use for this purpose. It is a large file. I'm no longer willing to compromise for savings because videos are so huge. 

1 comment:

Methadras said...

By the way, I read that first section in my head with an Afrikaner accent. Not sure why.