Sunday, December 6, 2015

Poor Santa!

"So have you been a good little Genie this year little girl?"
"Oh yes Master. I have been very, very good!"
"You need to call me Santa not Master. What did you do this year that was so nice!"
"Why I catered to your every whim. I ran around in a skimpy costume and bent over all the time so you could check me out. In fact I have a question for your Maste....errr Santa."
"What's that Jeannie?"
"Is that a Candy Cane in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

3 comments:

William said...

I wonder if the reason that they never showed Jeannie's belly button is because she never had one. Do genie's have belly buttons? My understanding is that there is no umbilical cord attaching them to the oil lamp. They were not gestated in the usual way. I guess she could will herself to have a belly button, but maybe it's a matter of genie pride not to flash a belly button. It's what sets them apart from the other girls in the harem. Be a kind of downer if you ended up with a genie who talked like Robin Williams and did endless, compulsive schtick before granting your wsh. Can you wish for more genies?

rcocean said...

Its amazing how many times Barbara Eden was forced to tell interviewers that "Jeannie" isn't human and therefore is not a role model for girls or anyone else. She lived in a fucking bottle.

ndspinelli said...

rcocean, I know some women who live @ the end of vodka and wine bottles.