Thursday, December 10, 2015

Poor Santa

"Is that you Wilbur?"
"No it is me Santa. How are you Mr. Ed. Have you been a good little horsey?"
"Well no Santa. I have been a bad horsey."
"Really what did you do? Poop on the floor? Shed all over the rug?'
"Nothing that harmless. I committed adultery. With our next store neighbor Barbara Parker. And that's not the worst of it."
"What could be worse than that?"
"Well she is going to have a baby. Little Sarah Jessica. I don't know what I am going to tell Wilbur. He gets very jealous."
"Jeeez. I thought the idiots on Gilligan's Island were a problem. Coal in your stocking this year you perverted pony."

3 comments:

chickelit said...

I touched on this in a chirbit three years ago.

Spinelli and Titus were not impressed.

Trooper York said...

I thought they were the same person.

chickelit said...

That's my theory too but I'm "playing along."