Wednesday, December 2, 2015


"Hello baby, I have been waiting for you. It has been awhile."
"I am here Selina. You look comfortable."
"Yes well I am. In my wicker chair. Under my blanket. But not all of me. You see I do not have any pants on. This is your trigger warning. You can just lift up the blanket to see. I just got shaved. Not all the way. I know you like a natural woman. I just had a landing strip made. Why are you turning blue?"
 "Hamana, hamana, hamana, uuuurrrrpppphhhhh!!!!"
 "Oh  you are so silly. Why not take out your little plane and bring into the landing strip. What kind of plane do you have. A fighter. A bomber. Or is it a bi-plane. Because if it is I can have the McMurphy or the Indian join us. They are up for it....Trey...Trey.....please get up off the floor. This is getting old.

1 comment:

ricpic said...

Trey in his Eames chair as the sun slips away,
Desperate words rising from the leather couch;
- Someday they'll get it that no one can help -
Trey sprinkles talc to soothe where terrors crouch.