Monday, October 12, 2015

Nanny and the Professor


"Hello my dear. Why are you so sad?"
"I saw you and Daddy last night on the couch."
"You saw what dear?"
"You were on the couch and you both did not have any clothes on. And you had his thing in your mouth."
"Oh well I see.....well I can understand why you might misunderstand....err.....we were cleaning off the couch so we didn't want to wear any clothes....and I was errr....helping your father get clean as well.....so don't you worry dear."
"That's good. I thought you were praying.""Why is that?""Well Daddy kept yelling ....Oh God...Oh God....I thought you were praying or something."
"Yes well religion had nothing to do with it dear. You will understand some day when you are a Real Housewive of Beverly Hills. "
"Thank you Nanny Figalilly. I want to grow up and marry a professor like my daddy."
" Oh I don't think you want to that dearie. Professors are not much fun. They are very opinionated with little experience. They talk a lot but they don't know how to do anything useful. That's why I had to teach you daddy how to.....err...clean. You will be better off with a janitor. Or a Chimney sweep. Anything but a Professor. We have plenty of time for that. Don't fret."
"I love you Nanny Figalilly!"
"I love you too dear."


4 comments:

Methadras said...

I all of a sudden feel dirty and like someone touched me in a naughty spot.

chickelit said...

I never watched that show so there's little resonance for me. I guess I was watching "The Ghost And Mrs. Muir" or "The Courtship Of Eddie's Father" or somesuch.

Anyways, my Fowler 1st Edition just arrived in the mail and I need to sit down for a good read.

AllenS said...

Trooper always touches people in a naughty spot. It's what he does.

deborah said...

"The Courtship Of Eddie's Father"

It always had a happy ending.