Thursday, October 29, 2015

Everybody Loves Shamsky


Shaggy: Scooby-Doo, where are you?
Scooby Doo: Raggy, your rhipped.
Shaggy: I'm whipped oh yeah why don't you say that to my face, man.
Scooby Doo: NO, no Raggy, your rhipped. With ruscles! You juicing?
Shaggy: Who am I, A-Rod! Don’t be a dumb mutt.
Scooby Doo: Rokay, Oh yeah! Your rother eats rat roop!
Shaggy: No, Scooby-Doo! YOUR mom eats cat poop!
Scooby Doo: Well I’m reaving.
Shaggy: You’re leaving? Where are you going to do you dumb mutt?
Scooby Doo: To live with my new friend, Art.
Art Shamsky: Hey how ya doing? Ready to go Scooby? I got some Scooby treats?
Shaggy: What kind of treats are so good that you are gonna leave the Scooby gang?
Scooby Doo: Really Rood. Rooofies.
Art Shamsky: Heh, heh let’s just go Scooby (ushers Scooby Doo into his van and drives away)
Shaggy: Sure Scooby go ahead. I guess it’s true what everybody says, Everybody Loves Shamksy!

4 comments:

ricpic said...

Okay, I just made a quick calculation on the back of an envelope: Mets in 7.

Trooper York said...

Decades.

Trooper York said...

From now.

Trooper York said...

Just sayn'