Thursday, August 20, 2015

Seventh Planned Parenthood sting video released

Sons of Liberty Media describes the video content in livid detail. The YouTube video is embedded at the link.

I hoped someone else would post about this because I cannot even talk about it. The video shows horror that is real and unspeakable. Literally unspeakable. I don't want to say the words, my body resists typing it. My mouth won't cooperate to verbalize it. I know reporting should not be personal but blogs are personal and this video fits with something else similar that happened a long time ago when we were still teens.

It was the weirdest thing, small incident, but weird.

I and my brother had our own bedrooms so his stuff was none of my business. He had a lot of neat things in there. I liked his books. His headboard was a bookcase. There was a paperback copy of Helter Skelter, I had already read it and seeing the book there in our house gave me the shivers. His book, his room, none of my business but that evil was in our house. I felt like Cotton Mather but I had to have that book out. I never told anyone this. We had a respect for books inculcated, to throw away a book was bad enough for me and to stealthily nick my brother's possession doubled the weirdness, put the book in the trash, wrap up the trash and take it to the bin, take the bin to the curb, supervise the bin removal, make sure the book is gone, but I felt strongly the book had to go.

Does that make me a religious freak? The vibes were all wrong. All. Wrong.

And now the same thing is happening. I cannot touch this with a hundred foot pole. It would change me too much. I know what is on this video. I've gone with the descriptions as far as I could imagining it all X a million,  I've already seen it in my mind and if I see it for real it will change me permanently and I'm not so sure that I am ready for that. I'm rotten enough as it is. Watching that video would be the spider sting that imparts  superpower of cynicism and rottenness. I don't want that.

Planned Parenthood believes it can stem the tide by passing out awards in the name of Margaret Sanger to compliant media that helps them suppress the importance of these videos and abets them, payback of a sort, recognition for keeping quiet about PP's scheme involving taxpayer funding and illegal sales. Never mentioning murder, nor, as the videos show, real torture and with real criminal intent. The enormity in method, intent, and numbers makes Helter Skelter look like beer and Skittles.





2 comments:

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

Hack pro-democrat press continue to ignore.

Focus instead on how they adore Hillary, rape and incest.

Third Coast said...

...and then Debbie Wasserman Schultz steps on stage and says it's OK because it's all about the political donations...er, no, it's all about the mother's health and it's her body to do with as she pleases.
It'd be fascinating to see a followup on the current mental health of the "distraught" woman who had the full term abortion performed in the story. Have her read about what they did to her "fetus" following delivery.
This really is Dr. Mengele stuff. If these procedures were fully explained to the American public (thanks MSM), Planned Parenthood would cease to exist tomorrow.
And didn't Mitch McConnell have a hand in seeing that PP funding didn't come to a vote? Someone please explain to 'ol Mitch what principled beliefs really are and how they should be upheld.