Monday, August 17, 2015

"If someone farts at a poker tournament, no one will ever know who did it"

Reddit top voted comments....
Sure they will. Because whoever smelt it, dealt it.
Unless they've got an obvious tell
I was at a training seminar. 50 close-knit industry peers in a hotel conference room. And someone ripped a real toxic stinker. Why? We have breaks every 45 minutes. Toilets are around the corner.
Pa pa pa poker farts, pa pa poker farts. Pf pf pf pf.
Daniel Negrauna would not only be able to work out who did it, he'd probably start telling everyone what the person had for dinner.

5 comments:

ampersand said...

One day at quitting time I got into the down elevator. There was one guy in it and he obviously just let out a gasser.

As we were heading down to the lobby, he suddenly reached out and pressed 2, when he left I thought good riddance you SOB.

When I hit the lobby, the doors opened and there was a crowd waiting to get on, with no one but me and that gas fallout in the car.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

That happened to me in the kitchenette at work.

The culprit made a quick exit and i didn't follow him.

Amartel said...

The worst is at the gym, when you're already breathing hard and someone releases the hounds nearby. Elevators are bad, too, but you know you're not going to be there long.

AllenS said...

The only person not gagging is the one who farted.

AllenS said...

I have to quit lifting one leg when I fart. It's a dead give away.