Monday, July 27, 2015

Why isn't there a Viral Video about this?



New York Post July 27, 2015
A judge agreed Monday to dismiss the charges against a couple arrested at the posh Soho Grand Hotel in May after they allegedly drunkenly dropped their toddler on the floor — provided they continue therapy for a year.
Kristian Jensen, 46, and his wife, Lauren, 37, both of Manhattan, didn’t not have to admit guilt as part of the agreement with prosecutors in Manhattan Criminal Court.
The duo were pounding drinks when the buzzed mom dropped the 2-year-old girl at around 6:30 pm May 17, police said.
Concerned hotel staff called the cops on the couple, who were celebrating Kristian’s birthday.
When cops showed up in the lobby and threatened to take the toddler away Lauren collapsed on the floor, and Kristian charged at the police, according to law-enforcement sources.
The Jensens were charged with resisting arrest, acting in a manner injurious to a child under 17 and obstructing governmental administration.
“We appreciate the decision by the district attorney’s office to dismiss this case,” said defense lawyer Alex Spiro.

So here you have your typical hipster entitled parents who don't want to give up their lifestyle of drinking and partying so they bring their kid to one of the most expensive and exclusive bars in NYC so they can drop it on it's head. Let's make a viral video of that!

2 comments:

windbag said...

We had a drunk guy in the restaurant one night. Had his three kids with him. We called the cops and they waited for him to leave. When he did, we called them and told them which way he headed and his tag number. They threw his ass in jail. I like to think we live a little closer to justice in our little town. Hipster douchebags like this ought to be alongside the road in a blaze orange jumpsuit picking up litter. They should be forced to bathe afterward.

bagoh20 said...

When my mother was 4 months pregnant with me, we had a gas furnace malfunction at our house and my mother and father both were overcome with carbon monoxide and passed out. They were near death when my grandmother happened by and saved them just in time by opening the windows and doors and calling an ambulance. No, it was not horse drawn, you smartasses.

The doctors said I may be brain damaged, but we would have to wait and see. We don't know if I was or not because my family drank a lot and the buzz often led to throwing me in the air. Occasionally I was dropped (maybe even by accident sometimes) In the end, I came out incredibly awesome, although prone to risky behavior and acts of stupidity. I credit the numerous drops on my head for my postnatal recovery and ultimately my exceptionally mediocre success. It could have been worse.