Monday, July 13, 2015

"Shy men of reddit how did you meet your girlfriend / SO*?"

Top voted answers...
I used to collect hockey cards and have a pretty sweet old collection. A new girl at work asked me about my hobbies and I told her about them. I jokingly said she should come over and take a look because she is kind of into hockey. So she comes over and I'm showing her and she starts laughing because she thought I was using "come over and check my hockey cards out" as some sort of weird cheesy way to get her to my house. I had no idea that she was into me but we have now been dating for two years.

My buddy walked up to a random girl and said "you see that guy over there. He wants your body". I didn't even see her, nor him do it. She called me a week later, and now we've been together 5 years now.

This is the same buddy that 3 months prior convinced the entire freshman class in high school I was actually gay. My gf had to ask my other friends if I was gay before pursuing me. He thought it was hilarious.

Fell asleep on her shoulder while sitting next to her, traveling. Then unconsciously took her jacket for use as a blanket. Married eleven years now. 
Got drunk

9 comments:

AllenS said...

I reached into my pants and showed her my big fat wallet.

Darcy said...

I've always admired your wallet, AllenS.

AllenS said...

Thanks, Darcy.

Paddy O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paddy O said...

The Lady of the Lake,her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft my now wife from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Paddy, was to marry her.

bagoh20 said...

We were introduced over cocktails in Bill Cosby's hotel room. That's all I remember.

Methadras said...

Paddy, was it with a declarative proclamation of "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"?

Paddy O said...

Indeed, a fierce, though ultimately pointless, battle ensued. Also I had to answer the questions three. Fortunately, I had developed an interest in the relative carrying capacity and ensuing airspeed of passerines so I passed unscathed.

Some Seppo said...

What's your favourite colour? [sic**2]