Thursday, July 23, 2015

Reddit Self Joke

My driving instructor told me to pull over somewhere safe.

Two minutes later he said, "Why haven't you pulled over yet?"

I said, "Because we're still in Manchester."

Reddit top voted comments...
I'm currently in a Manchester job centre. Can confirm I don't feel safe

For my fellow Americans who might not get this joke, fill in the line: "Because we're still in Detroit".

If he was Black and in the US, where would he pull over?

I think Manchester is wonderful. The Northern Quarter is one of my favourite places in the world.

4 comments:

Aridog said...

You obviously know little about Detroit. Why is "Detroit" always cited when a pejorative place is desired? Hint: We did NOT riot when MLK was murdered. We did NOT riot over any of the more recent causes of nonsense either. Detroit is NOT what you think it is, and hasn't been since 1968.

Aridog said...

Or was the stupid comment just "Reddit"...not unusual there?

Aridog said...

Test

Aridog said...

Yay! I'm not blocked.