Thursday, May 14, 2015

dog trick




Let me pull up a fainting sofa for you all and get some some smelling salts. *waves shotgun cartridge under noses* While I review with you what you already know. These dogs, your dogs, are hyper as you know and require continuous human interaction, they watch every move and imbue it with meaning and relevance to them. This would be one of some fifteen or twenty or so utterly ace tricks that the dog does resulting from their extensive, channeled and structured interaction together. Overreacting to one such common trick is absurd. And also pushy and nobody is listening anymore to effete fools and silly unselfconscious tools of State.

For some reason they all remind me of Alex in A Clockwork Orange being subjected to Ludovico Technique of aversion therapy with his eyes forced open to scenes of brutality and the drugs causing him to associate the music of Beethoven that he loves with violence. Until in the end through violence he is cured of their brainwashing.

But these typical liberal British fiercely opinionated island-dwelling dipshits have no idea of their own brainwashing. They think they thought it all up themselves, the opinions spoon-fed them from infancy.  

Every one of those British commenters are thoroughly brainwashed to respond physically to the thought of guns. There never is a gun in the video, just the suggestion of one, a human hand and the voice of  a man playing with his dog but they all respond with revulsion as if it were not play and say so and that's what makes them so unbearable to stand. Who's going to take advice from these idiots? Democrats. My impulse is go buy a gun just because I can, and believe me, I have no business owning one, but that's my response to these morally vainglorious asses.

9 comments:

Chip Ahoy said...

My third Belgian relaxed on command. It was the most amazing thing.

It came about due to my own ineptness and stupidity and impatience. We were doing a tiny bit of standard training in the back yard, and she was like this dog in nature, hyper and attentive. Too attentive. She was anticipating all over the place. Every single step she was anticipating and getting it wrong and getting all scrambled up on the leash nervously and anxiously and then excitedly trying desperately to read my mind and get there before me and acting out of her mind insanely out of control and I yelled loud as I could,

RELAX !

And she did. She dropped right at my feet and gave up trying. I reached down and pet her little furry head and little pointy furry ears. We did a simple heel and wrapped it up and thereafter I had only say softly, "relax, Honey" and she stopped on the spot and ceased being anxious. It was brilliant.

Had any neighbor overheard that, they would have concluded I'm insane. But my dog was bumming me out acting like a freak.

That could have been turned into a "bang" you're dead, but I liked the relax worked better.

Tank said...

My daughter's dog does that trick. I have no idea how they trained him.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Adorable. But the owner should be arrested and forced to take sensitivity training.





AllenS said...

Dogs doing tricks are trigger words for me. I feel like I'm having a PTSDLSD attack!

YOU KNOW I CAN'T DO THOSE TRICKS, WHY TORMENT ME!?

ricpic said...

Ahhh...a demonstration of love. You've gotta be pretty blinded by ideology not to see that.

Mumpsimus said...

Pretty sure those commenters are just having a joke.

Mitch H. said...

Yeah, this is Poe's Law in action.

Chip Ahoy said...

They're serious. Half of them are deadly serious and the other half are teasing. They never ever ever miss an opportunity to register their revulsion to guns and they're endlessly linking videos of Australian, Canadian, British (so-called) comedians commenting on how incomprehensible Americans are given the outlying statistics they pulled out of their ass that logically and reasonably sells gun control to their approving applauding audiences. They've got a thing up their ass about American guns and they're hell-bent on shaming Americans into submission. It is a daily if not hourly thing.

Chip Ahoy said...

I noticed something on that site that is odd.

I've been member 9 years but I'm quiet. A virtual stalker. I have only a few posts. Not much of a participator but lately when they discussed American politics with colossal ignorance I piped up and told them how vapid they are and they took notice of that. I no longer care about being approved. They never front page me anyway so fuck 'em. That's me up there telling them they could have killed the dog instead by boring it to death with their liberal sanctimony.

I imagine a large number put me on ignore for my abrupt rudeness that runs counter to their British girlish cattiness.

But instead I noticed someone I don't know nor ever spoke with drew a cartoon with with member names marked off in xxxxx as if they are no longer relevant and other member names representing the group as if a parade of names and my member name was one of them out of say, five. That surprised me. Somebody considers me a relevant commenter. And I notice too a lot more remarks of resistance and pushback from the endless stream of liberal pushiness, you know how they are. And now the whole place is a tiny bit changed.