Monday, April 27, 2015

KLEM FM

Curtis Mayfield's "Freddie's Dead:"

Too soon?

Trooper said on an earlier thread:
Trooper York said...
This is another example of minority politicians refusing to enforce the law on the people who vote for them.

We need to have a place for people who need to destroy things.

For liberals that I place is called government.


April 27, 2015 at 9:28 AM
I think there's a case to be made that this is Obama's legacy.  Remember when Michelle exhorted people to make sure the "knuckleheads" got out to vote in 2012? "Knucklehead" was code for "thug." She even made sure to tell people not to use the code word.

Suppose the knuckleheads want something in return for all those votes?

11 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Apparently the mayor was not rushing to ask the governor for help.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I tweeted that maybe she thought the rioters were... wait for it... a JV team.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

"Space to destroy" looks a lot like Obamas attitude towards ISIS and Iran.

chickelit said...

I just saw on Twitter that the Gov threw the mayor under the bus. No details, though.

chickelit said...

I sent a nasty tweet to someone who justified the violence. This is a toxic situation.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I sent a nasty tweet to someone who justified the violence.

I bit on a nasty tweet myself... check this out and learn from a pro ;-)

chickelit said...

I updated the post.

bagoh20 said...

If your neighbor burns down his own barn to spite you, do you help him rebuild?

bagoh20 said...

When I hear "nasty tweet" I think THIS

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

If your neighbor burns down his own barn to spite you, do you help him rebuild?

My gut says no.

chickelit said...

bagoh20 said...
When I hear "nasty tweet" I think THIS

Isn't Tweety Bird Dust Bunny Queen's avatar?