Saturday, February 21, 2015

Julie's list of things that are not sexism...

Things that aren’t sexism…

1.     Saying “I’m not impressed by your bull sh*t” 
2.     Failure to keep one's self from noticing that you are female.
3.     Treating a girl like one of the guys.
4.     The word “pussy.”
5.     The word “hysterical.”
6.     Treating a woman like a lady.
7.     The word “lady”.
8.     Ridiculous fantasy armor with operatic metal boob cones.
9.     A failure to suppress normal biological responses.
10.  And…. not being impressed by your bull sh*t.

9 comments:

edutcher said...

Nicely put.

rhhardin said...

It's sexism to think women can't do math.

It's not sexism to think that women won't enjoy math.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

That's all cryptic to me.

Who the hell is Julie?

And I'm going to guess that there are maybe more than 10 things out there that are not sexism.

bagoh20 said...

Nope - that's it. Everything else IS sexism.

Synova said...

I get confused about who I am, Eric. I'm sorry that I let that confusion escape. :)

Synova said...

#1 and #10 cover "everything else."

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

I get confused about who I am, Eric. I'm sorry that I let that confusion escape. :)

Funny. It was just this morning that I finally figured out what it is I want to do with my life. What I need to do to stop living this empty existence and give my life meaning.

I'm going back to school so I'm qualified to get a job working as one of those cognitive therapists who work at the nursing homes implanting memories into Alzheimers patients.

I will convince every single person that he or she was the person who invented The Brady Bunch and that they wrote the theme song in its entirety, lyrics and accompaniment.

History will remember me as a great humanitarian and a visionary.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

You're in.

Synova said...

Oh, heck, April.

If you say, "Hillary is a lady," you're a sexist.