Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Besiege

Besiege is a game.

I didn't much care for the host's personality at first but he grew on me by watching him have so much fun. I was trying to understand an earlier video, was it hacked or what? I see by watching that it is not hacking, it is actually the essence of the game. Players are provided a hostile situation and a siege-type mechanism with player ability to adjust the mechanism, following a sequence of failures, to meet the challenge onscreen.

The portion of the video covering the robot mechanism comes at 16:20. That will tell you where the individual who made the following video got their idea and how they did it and which portions are part of the Besiege program.



What do you expect the lads to get up to? The bathos of these things never cease to put me in creases.



For the longest time I thought, "Why does the robot light a Molotov cocktail and blow himself up?" 

4 comments:

Rabel said...

I was wondering what Betamax3000 had been up to.

Trooper York said...

Besiege is wonderful!

ricpic said...

Ah yes, our wonderful robot future. Which will render tens of millions? hundreds of millions? superfluous. And what if the super-brights can't, er...eliminate, as per Agenda 21, those superfluous millions? Problemas problemas.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

The 2nd vid is Tits as a robot. Wow tits, you're famous.