Saturday, January 31, 2015

"McDonald's Lets You Pay for Food With Lovin'"

"We want to thank our customers for making our day and hopefully they will make someone else’s as well – that’s what Lovin’ is all about," a spokeswoman for McDonald's said.

Between Feb. 2 and 14, customers who order items during pre-selected times will get to "Pay with Lovin'." In other words, a McDonald's employee will let you know if you've been chosen to get your order for free.

"From selfies, hugs to high fives - we have a bunch of fun ways to express your Lovin',"...


6 comments:

Bleach Drinkers Curing Coronavirus Together said...

Pretty incredible to see how desperate they're getting.

Chip Ahoy said...

Surprise! You've been selected by random to have your McDonald's order paid for with love.

What does that involve, actually?

It means your order is free, gratis, no se cuesta dinero.

But what do I have to do?

Nothing.

But I wasn't done ordering. Iwas actually just thinking aloud preparing my real order and the clerk here rang me up in a pause before I was done. I actually need fifteen big macs and twenty-two large fries, and fourteen gallons of Pepsi thank you.

Doesn't all that sound delicious?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Doesn't all that sound delicious?

To this guy, who celebrates "just about anything"... the answer might be yes!

rcommal said...

My response would be: Well, OK, then. I'll see your paying for me and pay for five others, with the ante upped accordingly. (I say: Go exponential, if what folks are asking is to rope me in, without my asking [much less my permission]). In other words: a tracks-stopper approach.

bagoh20 said...

I think it's a great idea, and I don't need a free meal. A single excellent way to increase sales, customer loyalty, company image, and make someone's day. I love it!

Trooper York said...

What's the big deal? Didn't you ever get a buy back at a bar? Jeez. What a bunch of nitpickers.