Saturday, January 3, 2015

Harry Reid

Busted his face exercising.


I understand Reid was trained as a boxer. I read it somewhere. I respect that. It is odd.

But I must say, I've seen him in interviews with other people and he always seems like the smallest man on any given panel and his contributions to discussions seem petulant and feeble. Without sufficient interest to research his life I do wonder sometimes how a man this apparently shallow attained his authority if not through the magical machinations of party, if not without absence of ethics. Maybe "Las Vegas" answers all of that.

The group of co-bloggers at Ace of Spades were having a field day on Twitter challenging reporting of Reid being hurt by morning exercise. Again. The last time he injured himself running. These things have names, you know; bench press, bar, weights. Why so vague? They were having a good time suggesting he fell out of his sex sling.

Fight, fight, fight, Democrats are always fighting for something, anything, even to micro aggression, while accusing their opposite of maintaing a spirit for war, and simultaneously ignoring the wars their own leaders have dragged us into with no real intention of winning.

19 comments:

chickelit said...

Obviously, he'd rather fight than switch.

edutcher said...

Maybe he went to one of "those" places for something his wife wouldn't give him.

Y'know, where his mother did the laundry.

AllenS said...

Hmmmmm. This isn't the first time that he ended up busted up over "exercising".

Off topic: my well quit working. Have to call the pump/well people today (Saturday, wouldn't you know it). Compounding the problem is that a frigid winter blast is heading this way.

Dad Bones said...

I can't resist...colder than a well digger's ass?

AllenS said...

Yeah, I thought about adding that line, Bones. It's about 25º now, but will be below zero tonight and stay very cold for about a week. It will be more than his ass that will be cold, that's for sure.

AllenS said...

How do I go about explaining to the cat that he has to start sharing the litter box?

Dad Bones said...

If he doesn't like company in his little bathroom be diplomatic so as to avoid a bathroom accident that could leave you looking like Harry Reid.

Titus said...

Outrageous! I hate him and am a white, straight flyover state male who never has sex.

Thanks for sharing. I am really hideous and ugly and no female will touch me.

Look at my picture, that's how unattractive I am, could you even think about ever doing me? Even the sheep on my farm won't fuck me

I am Allens

Michael Haz said...

I feel you pain, Allen. The well at my cabin failed two winters ago, and it turned out to be more than just the pump. Had to have a new well drilled. Went through a lot of bottled water for a few days.

I don't understand which exercise Harry Reid was performing that led to a broken face and broken ribs. Look at any piece of exercise equipment and try to visualize how a catastrophic failure could lead to those injuries.

It sounds to me like he was pushed down a flight of stairs, or got beat up, or both.

He owes favors, you know.

Unknown said...

sharing the litter box - haha.

"Kitty - are you OK?"

(what a house guest might say upon seeing something large in there)

Unknown said...

The media are always so gentle and kind with the corruptocrats.

Amartel said...

Senator Pat Geary Slips and Falls in Hooker Blood Again. Tea Party Blamed.

ricpic said...

We know you're miserable, Titus, but can you take it out on your "husband," not anyone here?

Unknown said...

The mob bosses, who run the corruptcrat party, are not happy. not happy at all.

chickelit said...

@Titus: You'd better make up some story in a hurry -- maybe about being bullied at school in Waunakee. Your stock is in free fall and soon you'll be unloved everywhere.

Titus said...

I love Ace and Insty. I get all my updates from them, therefore I am totally rad and old and ugly and unfuckable.

Did you hear what Rush said today? I did, and it was totally cool. Sean Hannity is the balls. And my life revolves around Fox and Friends-the Dooce is the man. Megan Kelly gets me kinda hard.

I collect a check from the government, which I totally hate.

I am a taker, while those Northeast liberals, which have high paying jobs, are givers.

tits

Unknown said...

Everyone should have a rich mommy and daddy. Duh.

Don't question the government and how it spends money. Just obey and delight, like all good northeaster liberals do. haters.

Trooper York said...

See what you did Spinelli?

rcocean said...

I suppose you could slip on a treadmill or fall off a stair master.

But you'd have to be pretty stupid to do that, especially if you have top flight exercise equipment, which we know Harry has.