Saturday, November 22, 2014

Loretta Lynch

Billion dollar money grabber.

Per BenSwann.com 

Lynch boasts of seizing 904 million dollars in 2013 alone. In one case a family lost their home when their son was caught with drugs on the property.

Boast away. If this doesn't kill her nomination to replace Eric Holder then nothing will. It must be made clear during confirmation hearings that all those forfeitures do not come exclusively from white people. Remind us again why we should trust federal government for anything.

Cash is taken from drivers under the presumption that anyone driving with cash intends to use it to buy drugs, even on stops made test driving while shopping for a new car. Boom, there goes the new car money.

Oh, how we laughed and laughed as we glee over our prosecutorial discretion.

So-called Police for profit practiced by cops on both sides of political persuasion has come under scrutiny when it was uncovered how police are trained to use a loophole in federal laws called "equitable sharing" unavailable under state law.

Instituteforjustice

So, perfect then for Obama administration. Don't you agree?

cue: Loretta Lynn, Stand by Your Man
cue: Alice Cooper, Billion Dollar Babies.

5 comments:

ndspinelli said...

The IRS under Obama has been equally ruthless in seizing assets from innocent people.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I was just told I am a member of the Klan for questioning Obama and Clinton about Benghazi.

But I despise civil asset laws and think they violate due process. Which of course means I am definitely racist.

I denounce myself.

Chip Ahoy said...

I undenounce you.

This is the shit that is going to stop. One by one these effronteries will be undone. Maybe two by two.

For I have have seen the future, and the future is bright.

Whoever told you that doesn't know the Klan as political force was Democrat. They must constantly be reminded.

The recent report that exonerates politicians on Benghazi is bogus. Yesterday he of MSNBC, the boy who didn't die, (Harry Potter reference) referred to the report in a tweet ending in LOL.

Such a little pixie prick.

Reducing a devastating event to mere team rah-rahing. It was clear he didn't actually read the report critically that does no such thing except provide more fodder for distrust and ridicule. It misses all the important points critics raised and confirms accusations without exonerating anybody about why the place was left unprotected and why it received no help and why Rice lied like a rug and why media covered over it, why their boy wonder king slept through the night and hastened off to Las Vegas to campaign, ever campaigning, a place previously derided, so confused this boy king. Resulting in distrust all around. Nor is he able to asses the real damage. He's standing in rubble and does not see the damage. But partisan Democrats with their heads up Obamas back ring cannot see any of that. They don't hear any of that. While you are explaining they are thinking up excuses and honing aspersions. Like two ships passing in the night, so the only thing left is to man the canons and blast them out of the water in passing. Oh the wailing and splashing and cries from the dark water as they drown. They taught us to be unimpassioned. Just do it.

I personalize things. I have faces for all these things. Whatever happens, however I review events, I have faces for the opposing point of view. I can see the person who said that to you because I know so many people who say such things. But they're gone now. Still here but gone. I recall the sayings with clarity, I see them as if in a dream. A bad dream. I can see the thing that we're in, what it leads to, where it's going, and I'm heartened.

I just love watching seeds sprout out of the dirt. It is a wonder to behold. It gets me every time. I like planting seeds in dirt just to watch them come out. I like watching leaves unfold in slow motion. It's like a miracle. It looks so gentle but it's actually quite aggressive when you think about it, a forcing into a physical reality from nothing at all but pure potential.

I mentioned that in a shop about a philodendron leaf that appears as a point, then a spear that unfolds. with another behind it. It's marvelous. A man sitting there waiting who I didn't know laughed at how I described it.

He laughed at me.

Then he got up off his seat and came over and looked at the unfolding spear.

That is what is happening.

chickelit said...

It's just amazing that someone name "Lynch" could get so "hung up" on a "loophole."

Doubly so because she's black.

Chip Ahoy said...

Yeah. Looks like her confirmation is going to be left hanging.