Saturday, October 18, 2014

Claim: 'flying man' past an Airbus full of passengers

"Pilots on a holiday jet were left stunned when a 'flying man' whizzed past their aircraft at 3,500 feet".
The mystery man flew within 100 metres of the plane and left the pilots baffled as to how he was moving through the air, as neither could see a canopy suspending him.

There was also no sign of him on the radar and further checks failed to reveal any paragliders, parachutists or balloonists in the area at the time. 
The official report in to the incident on Friday June 13 admitted it was 'unfortunate' and 'frustrating' there was 'no way of corroborating what they had reported'.

9 comments:

Fr Martin Fox said...

That's the real reason they won't let you turn on your phones while in the air. No pictures!

bagoh20 said...

Sorry. I was late for work, and had to take a shortcut. Besides, it was Friday and I always bust loose a little on Fridays.

bagoh20 said...

D.B. Cooper house hunting.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

That this is a mystery is just plain stupid.

Does anybody really believe that a gremlin is no better than a common stowaway?

chickelit said...

That was Tony Stark. Pepper Pots must have been on the plane.

edutcher said...

The booze cart got stuck in the aisle.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

One way of staying ahead of Ebola?

Chip Ahoy said...

He's not the man they think he is at home. No, no, no, no.

That reminded me of these three balloons, showing how it looks when the truck is moving and parked.

AllenS said...

Last week, I'm pretty sure that a drone flew over my house going in a northerly direction.

I just happened to look up when I noticed this shiny object, kind of a silver color, about 1,500 to 2,000 feet above that made no noise whatsoever, and traveling about the same speed as a regular airplane.

About 3 or 4 years ago I applied for a building permit to put up a steel building on my property, and when I got to the court house they already had an aerial picture of my place out, and wanted to know where the building was going to go.

There is nowhere to hide any more.