Sunday, August 24, 2014

Big Levity Shout-out to Synova

Almost a month ago, Synova wrote the second, all time, most page-viewed post on this blog.
The first most paged-views (thus far) belongs to ChipA. And, I know what you are thinking, why are you giving a shout-out to Synova, when she is only coming in second?
Well, first of all, I don't have to explain why I do things... see what you made me say?

I come here, in peace, after watching all of Rome in about a couple of weeks, to celebrate a nice thing Synova has accomplished. By the way, did I tell you how many page-views we are talking about? In less than a month, this post, this wonderful post... honestly, I must confess I didn't even read the whole thing. What an unforgivable thing I have done... Lots of drama Rome had.

Be that as it may, whatever will be will be, the post, as of just now, has 6,645 views. Bravo.

10 comments:

Synova said...

OMG

Michael Haz said...

Way to go, Synova! *polite applause*

Michael Haz said...

Although full understanding of the intricacies of the English language is probably racist in some manner.

I think E.B. White wrote about this.

Unknown said...

Most excellent. I too did not read the entire thing.

Worth throwing at anti 2nd amendment faces as needed.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

Through a lens darkly I see that the rules of grammar weren't built in a day.

Aridog said...

Proof of my personal theory that the best posts frequently are intriguing, but garner fewer comments and more page views. I usually read ChipA and Synova without much comment from me because I have little to add or tell them. I just enjoy the posts.

ndspinelli said...

Brava to Synova and bravo to you. Lem. It has been just over a year when there was an exodus from Satanville. We good people could have been left wandering in the desert. But, you created an oasis that has grown into a community. The guest bloggers and all of us have to thank you for your graciousness in creating this community. You have grown and TOP has shrunk. Life is not always fair, but when it is we must be thankful.

bagoh20 said...

I would never have guessed those two posts would get the most views. Both great ones, but I would assume bigger hits on more controversial subjects or those with "tits" in the title.

Congrats you guys.

deborah said...

You go girl :)

rcocean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.