Saturday, May 3, 2014

This post is NOT about UFO’s, rather, about the hope that "someday everybody will come together and make nice"

I came across this video yesterday and I was tempted to post it. I say tempted because UFO is sort of a taboo subject among us enlighten few. You know, we are not looking for titillation, we are very serious people. (If you want that kind of thing you can contribute to some other blog ;-) ---> that usually means I'm kidding.

So I thought, how Am I going to post this and get away with it?

Then it dawn on me, like a turning signal on a messenger bike; I know what to do. I’ll say the post is about something else. Body language, look over here, this post is NOT about UFO’s.

Well, it is about UFO's, truth be told, but it is also about Bill Clinton appearing like he is hiding, concealing something.  I did not have sexual relations… hold it; I was going off on a tangent there. That was close call.  

Back to the subject at hand.

The guy, who put the video together, sounds like he knows what he is talking about, I learned a lot, although he claims not to be a body language expert.  I sat through the whole video, not even pausing to go to the bathroom, as I do during a Netflix.

Please watch the video and share what you think.


13 comments:

edutcher said...

Anent UFOs, as James T Kirk says on the song, Star Trekkin',

"We come in peace,
shoot to kill,
shoot to kill".

As for Willie, he has a lot to hide.

I have a feeling there's an email about him getting ready to come out.

Chip Ahoy said...

I was given this link yesterday by an Air Force group

For some reason the last half is blank, so only half as long as it says. And the whole thing is diminished by 5 nonsense breaks (easily skipped, but still). It appears a bit commercial over urgent information.

Whether true or completely bonkers I still found the man speaking compelling and interesting.

Chip Ahoy said...

He actually looks pretty good. And excellent tie too.

I found the analysis wearisome. The analyst caused me to sympathize with Clinton and turn on the guy doing the analysis. I do not believe that every little thing is a tell. The analyst has too much of his own emotion at stake, he wants there to be UFOs and is disappointed his best chance at confirmation denies it and is unsatisfied with the vague, "now we know there are a lot of possibilities for Goldilox xxxx Goldylox xxxxx Goldilocks planets.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Sorry about that.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

It must be something to do with what Internet browser is used.

The video is working fine on mine.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Anyhow, stay away from the body language tag.

Unknown said...

Not interested in the media's extreme and non-stop pimping of the Clintons.

They need to go away.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

(psst. the post is about UFO's)

Unknown said...

OK Lem - I watched 11 minutes. Tis all I could take. Interesting stuff.

On a related subject, I do think democrats are aided by the media and even this sort of soft media - where they are prepped ahead of time and given the questions ahead of time.
Not a big deal on a talk show - but I suspect this happens in debates.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Thanks.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

Is the three piece suit coming back?

I sure hope not.

AllenS said...

Clinton didn't want to say it, but he thinks that UFOs are shaped like cigars. You know what else cigars are used for?

ndspinelli said...

AllenS, At the Correspondence Dinner last night the comedian asked, "When Chelsea has her child do you give Bill a cigar?"