Monday, April 7, 2014

Cubs mascot

This was more fun when I thought it was the real Chicago Cubs mascot, but no, it is another copybear mascot, a ne'er-do-well, a miscreant, a masquerader, short-tempered brute, a drinker, who does not like his head pulled off.



I did not understand what deadspin means by pants-less degenerate. That would be a man without pants?
This is not the degenerate Cubs mascot whose pantsless existence we've all come to know and struggle to comprehend. This is just some bootleg, pantsless, degenerate Cubs mascot who does not enjoy it at all when people remove his head. 
No. A bear without pants. Degenerate because he is fake? 

No. Degenerate because the mascot is a bear without pants. He has a baseball uniform shirt and should have the accompanying baseball uniform pants, like pajamas. Without those, he is degenerate. 

Oh. Got it.  And I see now why this CSN news staff are idiots. They are out of control.

11 comments:

Shouting Thomas said...

Cubs are doing everything they can to enhance the customer experience... except fielding a competitive team.

I kinda enjoyed the mascot taking a swipe at the moron who pulled off his head. Setup?

deborah said...

Chip, if faux, pantsless Cubs mascot appears in my dreams, I'm sending the therapy bill to you.

The sportscaster clip is funny. Not because of the unintended picture, but because of the two trying to maintain their composure.

deborah said...

When old age shall this pantsless generation waste...

Unknown said...

I don't watch sports news. Was that real? Did they actually have the penis cartoon up and running?

Michael Haz said...

Never mind, Jake, it's just Wrigleyville.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Ha good one Chip.

Talking heads can be so stupid sometimes. Especially the ones who are getting paid peanuts on these local cable channels.

Unknown said...

oh riiight. This is like that other fake video.

Icepick said...

...it is another copybear mascot... who does not like his head pulled off.

There are people who do like having their head pulled off? The world is full of strange people....

deborah said...

My son and I have a mission to visit all the ballparks. Three down, how many to go? We'd better get crackin'.

ndspinelli said...

Deborah, I have 24 in but w/ all the new parks, the "to do" list grows. The big one I need to get to is Dodger Stadium.

deborah said...

Nick, now I think about it, it was an egregious error not to make it to the old Yankee stadium.