Friday, January 3, 2014

"FLASH: Rand Paul to Sue Obama over NSA Spying"

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is leading a class-action lawsuit with hundreds of thousands of Americans against President Barack Obama’s National Security Agency (NSA) over its spying on the American people, Breitbart News has learned."
Sen. Paul will be discussing the lawsuit in an exclusive appearance on Fox News with host Eric Bolling at 10 PM ET on Friday. Breitbart News has learned that Paul will file the class action lawsuit soon in the D.C. District Court and that he will be filing it as an individual, not as a U.S. Senator.
Snowball chance? What do you think?

7 comments:

deborah said...

If not now, when? Maybe we should go all messiah Rand like the left went messiah Obama.

deborah said...

Okay, I'm sorry, I can't handle his hair. It's weird. He needs a serious make-over.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Even if it gets thrown out, over standing or some such, it gets the courts on the record.

Christy said...

Pass the popcorn. This should be good.

edutcher said...

Be still, my beating heart.

This the media's can't ignore.

deborah said...

Okay, I'm sorry, I can't handle his hair. It's weird. He needs a serious make-over.

Sorry, but this is why guys like Jack Kennedy, Willie, and Choom get the women's vote.

No offense.

deborah said...

I demand a third opinion. Goodnight :)

Revenant said...

Maybe we should go all messiah Rand like the left went messiah Obama.

I admit to feeling a bit of a leg tingle when I read about the lawsuit.