Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Microbes

I couldn't help from overhearing you guys talking about microbes and the odors you invite by your habits allowing microscopic bugs to abide in your anaerobic places.

Man, I'm telling you, Hawaii is like that. Those are three shower-a-day islands. I threw my clothes in a closet and they piled up, the odor built up within a few days blew the door off. Wait, tweaked my nose, that's what it did.  It was really strong bacteria build up. And my brother is worse.

The abundant microbes there make the best sourdough too. And easily. When it is windy, almost always, a sourdough culture can be collected within one hour. And all day is completely overdoing it like a crazy person. By then it is foaming out of the bowl on its own and stinking up the whole place. I did that three times, all three experiments were wildly successful.

So it gets down to how posh a class of bug you'll have on you.




Bugs by b3ta member Jabberwoc profile here. Jabberwoc just started posting these yesterday. I imagine he's having a microbe phase. I like them all. 

5 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Looks like a website Crack might frequent.

bagoh20 said...

You really have to know what you're doing to pour a glass of pheromones with a nice head.

Michael Haz said...

I saw Abundant Microbes open for Petri Dish at Bonnaroo in 2010.

Methadras said...

Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina denizens.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Looks like Althouse pictures of Ann and Meade.