Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Guest Post: "Floridians Beware: Why You Don't Put Christmas Lights On A Palm Tree‏"


"When you live in a tropical area, what’s wrong with having some good old fashioned Christmas spirit? A lot! That’s what! Especially when you decide to deck out the palm tree in your front yard. Do you really want to corrupt the whole neighborhood? Women fainting as the pass by the erupting phallic object, kids laughing and pointing, men feeling inadequate and ashamed. No one wants any of that… Be kind this holiday season and avoid lighting up your palm trees."

Guest Post AllenS

12 comments:

Ignorance is Bliss said...

I've been warned about hair on my palms many times, but this is the first time I've been warned about Christmas lights.

Unknown said...

Bliss gets two extra credit pun points!

Brill said...

Thank you for this photo. Now I have the cover picture of Christmas cards for good friends
and several relatives.

Paddy O said...

And that's one to grow on.

Michael Haz said...

AllenS - Do you have a silo at your place? I've got some extra lights.......

Synova said...

I looked right at that picture and didn't see it until I was told.

edutcher said...

That really is grim.

AllenS said...

I do have a silo. It's made out of cement. I'm not climbing up there.

Icepick said...

I'm having trouble seeing the problem here. It's Christmas frivolity with a happy ending. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Synova - me too. I saw a palm tree dressed in lights.

bagoh20 said...

Has it been that long, girls?

AllenS said...

LOL, Bags!