Tuesday, August 27, 2013

OMG

Outlaw motorcycle gangs. This is a PDF for a Los Angeles policeman's booklet about the 1% of motorcyclists that are gang members and how to identify them. What to do. Things to avoid. Their facts and figures. I think I saw 2003 but it appears throughout to be older than that.


Those are the good guys. The PDF booklet helps police officers profile. So even if a gang's insignia is a Christian type cross (even of bones) and their mission statement says they must go to their church, their patch still says 1% and that means they are differentiating themselves from the noncriminal herd.

But it is still funny because long-haired threatening-looking bikers contemplative sitting in an art museum runs counter to stereotype.

At the end there is an address for tips and suggestions. Let the first suggestion we make be to draw up criminal charges for the egregious grammar. When it is worse than my own, when even I notice how bad, it is sunk to the level of criminal. See for yourself, it's all over. I'm embarrassed. 

7 comments:

JAL said...

Ha. Seems like the the Occupy people focused on the wrong 1%.

Would have liked to see that face off.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

Hey, at least a biker gang would have succeeded in making a man out of Chelsea Manning.

ndspinelli said...

Mitchell, They would have made her a girl much faster, actually.

ricpic said...

In my admittedly limited experience biker gang members won't bother you if you don't bother them.

ndspinelli said...

ricpic, I did a surveillance of a woman who was allegedly disabled, working under the table bartending in a biker bar. I had no problems. However, if they ever figured out what I was doing, I would have gotten my ass kicked, or worse.

sakredkow said...

In my admittedly limited experience biker gang members won't bother you if you don't bother them.

You know, you can't really always count on that.

Guildofcannonballs said...

Holyfuckchrissakes

Double Holyfuckchrissakes you know. Because, you know, and I know you know, but like, you know how, like you know, and then, you know, you just know?

You know?

Really?

And then I impressed Roger Ailes again and am and will forever be known as a genius Kennedy not an Evil one.