Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Born of Frustration

A person on another site said he never gets tired of this, and immediately it has some very appealing howling sounds that compel you me to howl right along.

Apologies for advert.



WooooooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOoooo
WooooooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOoooo
All this frustration
I can't meet all my desires
Strange conversation
Self control has just expired
All an illusion
Only in my head you don't exist.

And it occurred to me while listening, gosh, now that I'm paying attention, the words, they are remarkably clear and straightforward, graphic, and they flow nicely too. Try it. And sure enough it is and it does. 

Made anims to show it. Looks like this. I didn't want to put them here all bouncing around. Maybe I had just record my own because gifs turn out choppy after all and the flowing doesn't show so well and the timing does not match up. :-(   Only the first four lines, if you're interested. 

Then I thought, oh man, the kids probably already did this. So I looked, but no. No interest at all. But they are interested in Lady Gaga's Born This Way.